Spiritual Companion Group Gatherings
Seeking spiritually guided lives, communities, and societies
For active companion group members to share experiences, practice skills, and deepen our personal and societal experiments with being inwardly guided by the Spirit.
Next Gathering Dates:
- January 22, 2023, Sunday (January 23 in Asia, Monday)
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm Eastern US/Can on Zoom
- July 14, 2023, Friday (July 15 in Asia, Saturday)
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm Eastern US/Can on Zoom
- These gatherings are for people who meet as companions (of 2-4 members) mutually committed to experiment with allowing the Living Spirit to guide and shape their lives, as expressed in their own words.
- Participants come from Quaker Meetings; other religious, interfaith, community or counseling groups; and peace and justice movements.
- We encourage all ages, typically teens through adults, but interested pre-teens are welcome. This is a great opportunity for cross-generational relationships.
Individuals may attend to learn about this practice, but we encourage you to attend as a group with 2-4 people who meet as a companion group.
- Make checks to: Conscience Studio, 90 W University St., Alfred, NY 14802 OR Friends Peace Teams – PoG, 1001 Park Ave., St. Louis, MO 63104. Memo: Power of Goodness
- Online donations: https://courageousgifts.com/product/companion-groups-workshop OR https://friendspeaceteams.org/
donate/. Designate: Power of Goodness