- Volume 1: Introduces the Godly Play approach with detailed information on creating a special space for children and techniques for presenting each lesson.
- Volume 2: Lessons on the Bible, the Holy Family and Old Testament stories
- Volume 3: Lessons on Advent, Christmas and the parables
- Volume 4: Lessons on Easter and Pentacost
- Volume 5: Practical information for religious educators
- Volume 6: Lessons on key people in the Old Testament
- Volume 7: Lessons on saints
- Volume 8: Lessons on Jesus, Mary, the church and the liturgy.
* See Faith and Play for a comparable curriculum on Quaker faith and practice and the work of early Friends.
Godly Play Training is available around the US and Canada, usually an intensive weekend training. The prerequisite text is: Teaching Godly Play: How to mentor the spiritual development of children by Jerome W. Berryman
All manuals can be purchased in English or Spanish from the Godly Play Foundation
Author: Jerome W. Berryman
Publisher: Church Publishing Incorporated
Preparation Time: 2.00
Related File: Click to view/download file
Related Link (or File): Click to go to link