QREC 2022 Annual Conference
QREC invites our community of practice to gather with good health practices, creativity, and commonsense. The following recommendations are made to protect all of us, the staff at Catholic Conference Center, and homes we return to.
The Catholic Conference Center grounds are lovely with walking paths and outdoor games. We’ll embrace the natural gifts of our conference center and get outside as much as possible.
We recognize the changing nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and will adjust the following guidelines to comply with CDC guidelines in the week prior to the QREC annual conference.
For the safety and protection of the community we strongly encourage all attenders to be up to date on their COVID vaccine per current CDC recommendations if they are eligible.
In the week before the conference:
• Take special care to avoid exposure in the week before the conference.
• Every person who is coming should take an antigen (home) covid-19 test within 48 hours of driving or getting on a plane to come to Hickory, NC.
• Don’t come if you have COVID. See you on Zoom!
• Bring an extra antigen test to the conference.
• If someone tests positive at the conference, they will need to isolate onsite or leave the conference.
• Masks are required indoors, except during meals.
• Masks are not required outdoors, though Friends are welcome to wear them to protect their own safety.
• N95 or KN95 masks are recommended.
• Bring an extra mask or two.
• The Catholic Conference Center staff will wear masks at our request.
• All room assignments will be for Single Rooms.
• You may have a roommate, if you select that person. We will not assign Friends to share a room who do not know each other.
Questions? Email Beth Collea, firstname.lastname@example.org