May 18 & 20, 2021 Conversation Circles
Learnings that Light the Way
Listening for emerging practice and ideas as we move into this new time.
W e’ve learned so much over the past year. This is the time to push the reset button. From August 13 – 15 the QREC conference will convene online for worship, fellowship, learning and for the annual Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business. As an international community of Quaker religious educators, we will reflect on what we have learned during the pandemic and look to the path ahead.
In this conversation QREC conference planners will listen for what would be helpful to you, as religious educators; for principles, practices and resources to lift up during the conference. Please join the conversation to share your needs, hopes and offerings.
- In this new time, what do you imagine and hope for your Meeting or Friends Church?
- What will we take with us into the new time?
- What will we leave behind, that wasn’t working before?
- What new practices and resources can we share?
- What kinds of resources and skills would we like to take home to enhance our work?
- How can we help children and adults reconnect as we begin to gather face to face?
- How can we nurture spiritual mentorship and companionship to enrich our work?